Instructor Exam Information
When students generate their accommodation letters for the semester, the instructors will receive a request to submit their exam administration details. This form provides information to the Disability Center on administration details/requirements for accommodated exams being taken through the office (exam dates/times, allotted times, materials allowed, etc.). Please provide the Disability Center this information as soon as possible.
There are two options to complete your form.
The Disability Center is here to support faculty with accommodated exam administration. However, to do so, there are a few policies we have put in place that help us effectively administer exams.
- Students are expected to submit their exam requests at least 7-days in advance. This allows is to have adequate time with coordinating rooms and proctors as well as any preparations needed.
- Students who need to take exams during weeks 15 and 16 must submit those requests by 11 p.m. on Nov. 17, 2023.
Fall and spring semesters
During weeks 1-15, exams can be scheduled every 15 minutes during the following times:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (exams must end by 10 p.m.)
- Friday: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (exams must end by 5 p.m.)
During finals week (week 16)
Exams are administered at the following times only
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m | 10 a.m. | 12:30 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 5:30 p.m. | 8 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. only
Exams can be scheduled every 15 minutes during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (exams must end by 5 p.m.)