Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Course Substitution

Accommodations available

If you are a student with a disability, you are expected to complete the same degree requirements as your peers. However, in some cases you may request a substitution or replacement for an academic requirement as a reasonable accommodation.

Making a request

Complete the New Student Application, accessed from the Disaiblity Center home page.

Policies and guidelines

A request for a course substitution should be made only if:

  • The disability precludes completion of the course requirements
  • The substitution will not alter the integrity of the degree program