Accommodation Modification Requests
If you have established an Accommodation Plan already but believe you need additional accommodations, complete the Accommodation Modification Request Form and submit any necessary documentation if applicable.
- Select “Accommodation Modification Request Form” from your myAccess home screen, located on the left-hand side.
- Click “Submit New Application.”
- Answer the questions and then click “Submit Application.”
- Once your Accommodation Plan Modification Request Form has been successfully submitted you will have the option to upload additional supporting documentation if you would like.
- Click on “Choose File” and insert the documentation you wish to provide. Make sure to give it a “File Title” and click “Upload Documentation.”
REMINDER: Before the requests can be approved, your Access Advisor will need to review the request. Please allow 3 business days for the review of your request.