Additional Accommodation Requests
Accommodation Modification Requests
If you have established an Accommodation Plan already but believe you need additional accommodations, complete the Accommodation Modification Request Form and submit any necessary documentation if applicable.
- Select “Accommodation Modification Request Form” from your myAccess home screen, located on the left-hand side.
- Click “Submit New Application.”
- Answer the questions and then click “Submit Application.”
- Once your Accommodation Plan Modification Request Form has been successfully submitted you will have the option to upload additional supporting documentation if you would like.
- Click on “Choose File” and insert the documentation you wish to provide. Make sure to give it a “File Title” and click “Upload Documentation.”
REMINDER: Before the requests can be approved, your Access Advisor will need to review the request. Please allow 3 business days for the review of your request.