Welcome to Mizzou. We are so glad you are here! Here’s some information to help you get started.
If you have any questions please call our office at 573-882-4696.
To establish accommodations, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the new student application. You will be asked to login using your MU username and password. If you need to upload any documentation, you will be able to do so when filling out the application.
- Schedule an access planning meeting with an access advisor in the Disability Center by calling the Disability Center at 573-882-4696.
Mizzou students with disabilities are eligible for several scholarships through the MU Disability Center.
For more information, please visit our student page.
Faculty Mentor Program
As a student with a disability, you may experience new challenges as you progress through your academic career. This mentoring program is designed to connect you with someone who can offer support, encouragement and guidance on handling academic relationships and the demands of college.
Faculty mentors understand disability and the accommodations process. They represent many different majors and interests. All of our mentors want you to succeed!
Talk to your faculty mentor about:
- Mizzou resources and the way things work on campus
- Arranging your accommodations
- How to balance the demands of school
- Deciding on a career path
- Finding opportunities to connect
- And many other topics