Volunteer Peer Notetaker Information
View the Volunteer Notetaker Tutorial for step-by-step sign up instructions.
If you would like to volunteer as a Notetaker and share your notes with students with disabilities, please follow these steps to get signed up.
- Click on the Volunteer Notetaker Login button above.
- Choose “Sign-up as a Notetaker.”
- Provide the required information.
- Enter in the course registration number (CRN) for each course for which you are taking notes.
- You will receive an email confirmation stating you have been matched/assigned to a course.
- Once you are matched/assigned, you will receive an email notification with your final sign-up steps and then you can begin uploading your notes into the system.
- You will also receive an invite to the Notetaking Assistance Program Canvas site where you’ll be able to access all modules/discussion posts that can be completed if you wish to receive the stipend at the end of the semester. More info regarding stipends below.
Notetaker Stipend Information – FS19
*Stipend amounts are based on the total number of courses notes were taken for, not per course.*
Deadline date to complete all stipend requirements for the Fall 2019 semester is November 20th.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.