Volunteer Peer Notetaker Information
If you would like to volunteer as a Notetaker and share your notes with students with disabilities, please follow these steps to get signed up.
- Click on the Volunteer Notetaker Login button above.
- Choose “Sign-up as a Notetaker.”
- Provide the required information.
- Enter in the course registration number (CRN) for each course for which you are taking notes.
- You will receive an email confirmation stating you have been matched/assigned to a course.
- Once you are matched/assigned, you will receive an email notification with your final sign-up steps and then you can begin uploading your notes into the system.
- You will also receive an invite to the Notetaking Assistance Program Canvas site where you’ll be able to access all modules/discussion posts that can be completed if you wish to receive the stipend at the end of the semester. More info regarding stipends below.
View the Volunteer Notetaker Guide for step-by-step sign up instructions.
Notetaker Stipend Information – FS19
*Stipend amounts are based on the total number of courses notes were taken for, not per course.*
Deadline date to complete all stipend requirements for the Fall 2019 semester is November 20th.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.