As a student with a disability, you may experience new challenges as you progress through your academic career. This mentoring program is designed to connect you with someone who can offer support, encouragement and guidance on handling academic relationships and the demands of college.
Faculty mentors understand disability and the accommodations process. They represent many different majors and interests. All of our mentors want you to succeed!
Talk to your faculty mentor about:
- Mizzou resources and the way things work on campus
- Arranging your accommodations
- How to balance the demands of school
- Deciding on a career path
- Finding opportunities to connect
- And many other topics