Logging into myAccess
- Go to disabilitycenter.missouri.edu and click on the button that says “myAccess.”
- Log in with your MU Pawprint and password.
- You will be asked to review and sign the “Accommodation Responsibilities Checklist.”
- In addition to the “Accommodation Responsibilities Checklist,” there may be other agreements that will need your review and acceptance depending on the accommodations for which you are eligible.
- You will only have to do this once each semester.
- Be sure to use your MU Pawprint and password
- Some browsers work better with myAccess. Chrome or Firefox are the 2 recommendations.
- If your account is locked, please contact the Disability Center.
If you are having trouble with your myAccess account please email the Disability Center at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. If this is an immediate issue you can call the Disability Center at 573-882-4696.