How to request to take your exams with the Disability Center
- Log in to your myAccess profile.
- On the left hand bar in the “My Accommodations” Menu, click on “Exam Access.”
- Select the course in which you are requesting to take your exam.
- Select the exam type (exam, quiz, final).
- Provide the date for the exam and the time the exam is to be administered.
- Select the accommodations that you would like to use for the exam.
- Click “Add Exam Request.”
Your request is not fully approved until reviewed by your instructor and the Disability Center Exams Staff. All non-final exams require at least 7 days’ notice during the Fall and Spring semesters and 4 business days’ notice during the Summer. The office will send out reminders for the deadlines pertaining to final exams.