Tables, Chairs & Rooms
- Adjustable-height tables
- Adjustable-height chairs
- Accessible classrooms
Making a request
- Establish an Accommodation Plan with the Disability Center, and renew using myAccess each semester, as needed.
- Notify your Access Advisor or Coordinator in the Disability Center as soon as you know you need an accessible table, chair or classroom. Your Access Advisor or Coordinator will give your professor information about providing the accommodation.
Policies and guidelines
- If a student in your class requires an accessible classroom due to a physical disability, please contact the student’s Access Advisor or Coordinator in the Disability Center as soon as possible, preferably before the beginning of the term, to make sure the classroom you’ve been assigned meets the requirements. If it does not, you will be relocated to a different classroom.
- If a student in your class requires an adjustable-height table, please contact the student’s coordinator in the Disability Center.
- To maximize accessibility, follow universal classroom design recommendations.