Making a request
- Establish an Accommodation Plan with the Disability Center, and renew using myAccess as needed each semester.
- Be prepared to provide appropriate documentation of your disability.
- Make an appointment with each of your instructors before the start of classes to discuss your needs.
- Use captioned media in class. For assistance, contact us at email@example.com or call us at 573-882-4696.
Policies and guidelines
- Use captioned media in class.
- Provide your syllabus to the Disability Center as well as to the interpreter or captionist.
- Provide adequate space for interpreters and captionists to work in your class.